The CATHOLIC CULTURAL FOUNDATION is a non - profit organization. Our goal is to
create a bridge between the artistic circles in the US and in Poland by promoting cultural and
educational exchanges in the spirit of the canons of the Catholic Church.
Objectives of the Foundation are to:
Other purposes of the foundation include:
- encourage those with musical talent by organizing music workshops, master classes for talented young people,
- promote our Polish heritage and culture in the US and abroad in the form of concerts, festivals and other music events,
- develop young musical talent by organizing help for young musicians in collaboration with stakeholders, sponsors and individuals for the need of the development of their musical careers.
The Foundation pursues its objectives, in particular by:
- creating a scholarship fund for talented young people,
- undertaking educational actions for a development of young musicians in Poland, USA and abroad,
- providing activities and training in the field of art and culture.
- organizing concerts, competitions, festivals and other cultural events - music,
- providing music workshops and other activities and meetings with young musicians,
- supporting young musicians both tangibly and intangibly,
- taking all measures of educational, advisory and legal, necessary to achieve the objectives of the Foundation,
- cooperating with other agencies, local authorities, governmental and non-governmental organizations to promote the Arts
- presenting scholarships and awards,
- building a voluntary community to assist The Foundation in its work,
- conducting public collections, organizing auctions and sourcing donors.
The Foundation is also proud to have two choirs performing under its patronage: COLLEGIUM
CANTORUM POLONIA adult choir and CHICAGO NIGHTINGALES children’s choir. These
choirs actively participate in the cultural life of the Polish and American communities in Chicago
as well as other U.S cities by taking part in musical projects organized by the Foundation and
other organizations. The Catholic Cultural Foundation works closely with the St. Ferdinand
Parish in Chicago. The pastor of the parish, Rev. Torba is a chaplain of the Foundation.